Monday, August 17, 2026

Making Cards

Sorry, no blog post. I've been busy making cards for the church ladies, and gathering things for Lillian. 

Lillian not only makes cards for the nursing homes, she also makes things to decorate meal bags for a friend who delivers meals to shut ins.

Here's what I made this week:

Eight of these, ready to go. I meant to make a sample plus cards kits for the ladies to assemble, but the butterflies are fragile and might not work with glue sticks. I knew the stones needed liquid glue, so I just went ahead and finished the cards.


Ten of these; my attempt at masculine cards.


Eight of these. 


Thirteen of these.



They're all different.


Plus one I made from scraps when I made some birthday cards for myself.




This is going to Lillian.


Plus all of this for lunch bags. There's more here than appears. I weighed it, and it's 6-1/2 lbs. Plus there are more calendar sheets which wouldn't fit which I put in the bottom of the bankers' box.



The card ladies break for summer, so the first day back will be September 15. I have time to get more cards ready. 

I also made some cards for my own use and enclosed bookmarks.

 









Back of the envelope.


The inside said:








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Faint!

I actually have a few things to share. As I told you, I'm working with Lillian on cards which some of the church women create for nursin...